Neurology Centre of Toronto’s - Virtual Epilepsy Clinic
WHAT IS THE Virtual Epilepsy Clinic?
- Online, walk-in style clinic – Patients register the same day
- Epilepsy specialists (FRCPC physicians) providing expert, timely and effective care
- Fully covered by OHIP with no extra charges
HOW DOES IT WORK?
(1) Healthcare Provider – provide your patient with a referral or fax one to the clinic.
(2) Register Online – patients register online 30 minutes prior to clinic opening
(3) Patient Evite – patents receive a secure evite once registration is complete.
WHO CAN BE SEEN?
- Adults & children
- Active Epilepsy
- First/New-Onset Seizure
- Assessment for Driving
- Medication Changes/Prescriptions
- Paroxysmal Event: ? seizure
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER? MAKE A REFERRAL
(1) Healthcare Provider – Speak to your doctor or nurse practitioner. A referral is required.
(2) Referral Form – Upload a completed referral or have your doctor or NP fax one to us
(3) Register Online – Registration opens 30 minutes before the clinic starts
- Saturday, April 4th, 2020
- Friday, April 10th, 2020
- Saturday, April 18th, 2020
- Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
- Thursday, April 30th, 2020
- Saturday, May 2nd, 2020 - 9:30 am
- Thursday, May 7th, 2020 - 8:30 am
- Thursday, May 14th, 2020 - 8:30 am
- Saturday, May 16th , 2020 - 9:30 am
Future dates to be determined