Early Bird Registration for this event has officially closed. If you would like to join us for the Walk for Epilepsy, there will be a $25.00 Registration Fee payable to the Durham Community Foundation on the day of the event!
Please join us for our annual Purple Walk for Epilepsy in partnership with the Durham Community Foundation, 'Walk for your Cause' event.
By walking for epilepsy, you’re sending a powerful message that those just beginning this journey, and to those working hard to live well epilepsy, that they are surrounded by a compassionate community of friends and supporters.
When: Sunday, October 20th, 2019
Where: Deer Creek Golf and Banquet Facility | 2700 Audley Rd. N., Ajax
Registration: 10:00 in Taunton Hall | Deer Creek Golf Course
Walk Starts: 10:30 on the Ruby Course
The loop of the Ruby Course is approximately 3 km - there will be markers at every km so you can choose how far you walk!
Lunch is available for all registered participants in Taunton Hall after the walk
- Registration fees can be paid in person at our office (please call prior to stopping by), by mail (310 Byron Street South, Suite 3, Whitby, ON L1N 4P8), or at the event
- The event is free for any individual submitting at least $100 in pledges
- Receive a free t-shirt and have your registration fee waived if you submit $150 or more in pledges
- Run and walk is free for those under 12 years of age
- Please ensure all cheques are made payable to Epilepsy Durham Region
Revised: September 10th, 2019