Neutun Labs is reaching out to individuals living with all kinds of seizures to participate in a wearable technology based research project. Participants must experience seizures and be available to wear and record with the Muse EEG Headset at any time of day.
For more information, please click here.
If you are interested in participating in this York University research project, please contact:
Co-Founder of Neutun Labs
Chapter Two | Everything Epilepsy - Education |Community | Because We Care
The full day forum will feature Epilepsy 101, new guidelines for standard of treatment in Ontario, and alternative treatments including the Ketogenic Diet for adults and CBD Oil.
Location: The Abilities Centre | 55 Gordon Street, Whitby ON | 905-665-8500 | www.abilitiescentre.org
Date: Saturday, November 19th, 2016 | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm | Registration at 9:30 am
*Please note, you must register to attend this event - registration is limited 50 people
It offers an opportunity to tell the world "#IAMSUDEPAWARE" and be a part of the first ever Thunderclap dedicated to raising SUDEP awareness!
At 10am EDT on SUDEP Awareness Day (Oct 23rd), the online platform will simultaneously share the same SUDEP message to the Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts of those registered to participate. We invite you to
AUGUST 22, 2016
Status as of August 10, 2016:
- The sole manufacturer of vigabatrin is currently out-of-stock
- The major Canadian distributors we have contacted have either very low levels of inventory or have no
- Some pharmacies still have vigabatrin in inventory
- Lundbeck LLC posted a drug shortage notice on drugshortages.ca on August 9. The reason given for
the shortage is “Unexpected manufacturing delays”.
- Both the tablets and the powder formulation (sachets) are listed on the drugshortages.ca reporting
o 500 mg Sabril tablets, drug identification number 02065819, estimated resupply date: Sept. 1
o 500 mg Sabril powder, drug identification number 02068036, estimated resupply date: Sept.