Become a Volunteer with Epilepsy Durham Region
Make a difference in the Durham Region community! Submit your Volunteer Application Form now to get involved with Epilepsy Durham Region.
- Gain new skills and professional experience
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Meet new people, make connections, and develop professional contacts
- Make a difference in the community
- Learn about Epilepsy and first aid
- Volunteer with new and old friends
- Attend the annual Volunteer Reception to highlight the accomplishments of all volunteers!
This includes Purple Day, Bingo, the annual Epic Golf Tournament, and more. This would give you an opportunity to gain experience in organizing and running events. Some duties could include event planning and management, sign-in and sign-out, operating activity booths, and engaging with attendees.
Assist with engaging with children for epilepsy education and awareness. Volunteering with children’s programs would allow you to gain experience in engaging with children and developing kid-friendly content.
Join us in developing and presenting content for classroom presentations, either virtually or in person. Classroom volunteering would present an opportunity for working with children and youth, giving formal presentations, and developing content for all ages.
Help us engage with clients and keep up our daily business practices. Duties would include helping with emailing and phone operations, and bookkeeping. This would be an opportunity to gain experience in business administration and operations.